• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

3D Printed Stuff

Very creative stuff, Dylan.

Nice work!

+1

Do you think you could try with the other skull (The Blood Skull version)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1471464978.045482.jpg

foe a more clear image.

s-l1600.jpg

I am VERY tempted myself Rust......
I have a friend in the scale model drag racing scene, and the need for custom parts on the cheap is very real. @qtrain23 sells printers that he can make some wild stuff with.

@Dylanismyname try your hand at the 3D skulls. You'd need to do some pretty crazy lofting to the original shape, but the results are pretty sweet. Oakley made these for a time. I think one similar but not so deep and keeping the eye sockets open would be cool, maybe 1/4" thick is all.

imageuploadedbytapatalk1425358234-414973-jpg.134981.jpg

I have a friend in the scale model drag racing scene, and the need for custom parts on the cheap is very real. @qtrain23 sells printers that he can make some wild stuff with.

@Dylanismyname try your hand at the 3D skulls. You'd need to do some pretty crazy lofting to the original shape, but the results are pretty sweet. Oakley made these for a time. I think one similar but not so deep and keeping the eye sockets open would be cool, maybe 1/4" thick is all.

imageuploadedbytapatalk1425358234-414973-jpg.134981.jpg
I actually do alot of scale model formula one cars on my printer and its great for it!

I actually tried to put the loft into the skull i printed but it was a little bit of an afterthought so i set the model up wrong from the outset haha

Latest Posts

Back