• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

50 years old, twenty five years oakley fan gets his first juliets,guess what ?

Good shout cyclerdoug, was thinking that myself, ive been wearing them for a couple of days and talking myself into them, I'm putting in some immaculate lenses, they are my obsession, I hate any marks, smears, dust and if I see someone else with minging sunglasses I have to say " give them here" and proceed to clean them up, when they put them on they always say " wow they are really clear " people are strange creatures . Anyway, new lenses going in and 10 days in Cyprus should be a good test.

XX are still small, but better than the Juliets. Park 'em on the shelf and call them a collector's item.

Good shout cyclerdoug, was thinking that myself, ive been wearing them for a couple of days and talking myself into them, I'm putting in some immaculate lenses, they are my obsession, I hate any marks, smears, dust and if I see someone else with minging sunglasses I have to say " give them here" and proceed to clean them up, when they put them on they always say " wow they are really clear " people are strange creatures . Anyway, new lenses going in and 10 days in Cyprus should be a good test.

Aah...another obsessive...welcome to the meeting place!

And !0 days in Cyprus!?!! Great test brother!
I would test nuclear waste in my underwear if I got a 10 day trip to Cyprus out of the deal!! ;)

X-Squared will be probably cheapest(carbon/plasma)and in also the.lens coverage is excellent ,you can service.the.nosebridgr by yourself....jus the stem are.bit shorter,but XS are imho most comfortable fit from x metals.

Nice, but they look like Juliets, I thought xx had hammer stem arms ?

Are the Juliets you have polished by chance? Juliets with hammerstems are traditionally tighter fitting than straight stems.

Back