• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A moment of silence…

Last night, I lost a long time battle buddy in the service of the game. While making an awkward diving play, my Pro M came off my hat, somehow ended up under me and died an honorable death. Farewell my friend, you served me well for the 8 years we battled on the diamond together…..

In a completely unrelated matter…. I am looking to buy / trade for a Pro M frame. Color not a big factor…. lolView attachment 967657
Sorry for your loss. 😔

six-million-dollar-man-rebuild-him.gif

Last night, I lost a long time battle buddy in the service of the game. While making an awkward diving play, my Pro M came off my hat, somehow ended up under me and died an honorable death. Farewell my friend, you served me well for the 8 years we battled on the diamond together…..

In a completely unrelated matter…. I am looking to buy / trade for a Pro M frame. Color not a big factor…. lolView attachment 967657
This sucks man. Sorry for your loss ☹️

@Wavecloud’s Customisation is this fixable?

A question that hasn’t been asked but is important,,,, did you make the catch ?

Back