• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Am I Nuts?

B9237BB1-6E99-4BF1-AC3C-85CA90A3DBD2.gif

I’m new here, and I’m new to understanding the collectibility of X-Metals, but I think I’m beginning to get it.

I’ve always liked Oakleys, and I’ve had a bunch over the years, but never any X-Metals. I’m the kind of guy that jumps into things pretty hard when I get interested.

So, would it be stupid of me to just try to buy one of each of the 10 models to begin my collection, or is there a better way to approach this?

As I said in my introduction thread, I am a collector of many things, but I’ve never considered collecting Oakleys until recently. From what I gather, it is a very strong seller’s market right now, but I don’t know enough to know what kind of volatility this market has.

Any advice is appreciated.

No

That sucks. I can’t change the name…just bought the premium subscription as well, so staring over is out. Who is the other member?
Hi diddly ho name-orino! Seems we’ve had the exact same idea for name and avatar. No ones fault since you’re new and wouldn’t have known. I’ll be the OG. Welcome to the forum Jr. 👋

Hi diddly ho name-orino! Seems we’ve had the exact same idea for name and avatar. No ones fault since you’re new and wouldn’t have known. I’ll be the OG. Welcome to the forum Jr. 👋
Thanks for being cool about it. I never would have done this had I known. I’ll look for another avatar so as to help from confusing everyone. Maybe this is a case of great minds thinking alike…

Edit - okay, I’m Homer now.

Last edited:
Back