• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Have Any Detailed Pics Of A Polished White Gascan S?

Eckstream1

Addicted to O
Reading, Pa
I'm looking for a detail shot of the inside of the right arm and outside of the right arm.

I just bought a pair off CL that appear to be authentic... I compared them with my standard Gascans.

But... The model # is printed on the inside of the right arm (something I've never come across on Oakleys) and there are small recessed O icons on the tip of both arms.

I only paid $20 for them so I won't be too upset if they are knock-offs...

utf-8BSU1BRzEwMjIuanBn.jpg

This is the suspect model number... (matches Oakley model # for Polished White/Grey)

utf-8BSU1BRzEwMjMuanBn.jpg

This is the suspect recess icon...

utf-8BSU1BRzEwMjQuanBn.jpg

Thanks for the help!

Attachments

• utf-8BSU1BRzEwMjIuanBn.jpg
    utf-8BSU1BRzEwMjIuanBn.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 242
  • utf-8BSU1BRzEwMjMuanBn.jpg
    utf-8BSU1BRzEwMjMuanBn.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 223
  • utf-8BSU1BRzEwMjQuanBn.jpg
    utf-8BSU1BRzEwMjQuanBn.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 226
My brother has a pair of those (polished black, though) and his also have that O in the tip of the stems.

However, the model name and SKU are on the left stem instead of the right one.

My brother has a pair of those (polished black, though) and his also have that O in the tip of the stems.

However, the model name and SKU are on the left stem instead of the right one.

Hmm... Strange.

I got em off a college aged kid that said he bought them in a store... So as far as he knows they're authentic.

Well... I found a pic on eBay that shows the model number on the right arm. Assuming these are real as well....

$(KGrHqVHJB8E9!iG,t3,BPY7JiJ1EQ~~60_58.JPG

Attachments

• $(KGrHqVHJB8E9!iG,t3,BPY7JiJ1EQ~~60_58.JPG
    $(KGrHqVHJB8E9!iG,t3,BPY7JiJ1EQ~~60_58.JPG
    1.2 KB · Views: 235
I have several pairs of the gascan s and your pics are of an authentic pair. Good price I must add!!!!!!

Latest Posts

Back