• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Badman lenses

The website will be launching soon. www.ikonlenses.com

We've only been "officially" open for a couple months and Ebay was the fastest way to get our products moving. We will also be selling on Amazon in a couple weeks along with many other ecommerce channels. You will also have the option of sending us ANY brand of sunglasses and we can custom cut lenses for them ($70-80 range)

Unfortunately our Facebook page isn't very high on my priority list and probably never will be.

Best regards,
Doug
Ikon Lenses

Last edited:
The website will be launching soon. www.ikonlenses.com

We've only been "officially" open for a couple months and Ebay was the fastest way to get our products moving. We will also be selling on Amazon in a couple weeks along with many other ecommerce channels. You will also have the option of sending us ANY brand of sunglasses and we can custom cut lenses for them.

Unfortunately our Facebook page isn't very high on my priority list and probably never will be.

Best regards,
Doug
Ikon Lenses

How about a forum sponsorship, as some of your competitors have done? See link...

Oakley Forum Sponsor Membership | Oakley Forum

Welcome @ikon lenses. I do like your products. That is why I brought them up in this forum. I was wondering if you make them for the Romeo 1? I can't seem to find them. I would love to try a set. Besides, I am the one that dropped your name here in praise. :) And to all the other guys, look what we got ourselves into. Lol :assassin:

I believe so. They are really good quality, like @ikon lenses said. The thickness of the lenses and vision quality is, in my opinion, unmatched to any aftermarkets that I have tried so far.:assassin:

So ikon isn't affiliated with eyekon? Or Fuse? Just a coincidental naming?
We're not affiliated with anyone. It's definitely a coincidental naming. I actually came up with the name from Ray-Ban's Icons collection. We're also in Scottsdale, AZ and I believe Fuse is in FL.

We're not affiliated with anyone. It's definitely a coincidental naming. I actually came up with the name from Ray-Ban's Icons collection. We're also in Scottsdale, AZ and I believe Fuse is in FL.
I appreciate the reply. I'll be brutally honest with you now to spare you the crap that I'm sure will follow.

Without verified independent testing for optical quality you will have a VERY hard time convincing most members here to buy your product. Of course the vultures will flock for free stuff if you did a trial giveaway, but in the end without the testing few here will commit.

Best of luck.

I appreciate the reply. I'll be brutally honest with you now to spare you the crap that I'm sure will follow.

Without verified independent testing for optical quality you will have a VERY hard time convincing most members here to buy your product. Of course the vultures will flock for free stuff if you did a trial giveaway, but in the end without the testing few here will commit.

Best of luck.
I don't blame you one bit. I would be the exact same way. Ophthalmic Product Testing Services | COLTS Laboratories will be testing all of our lenses soon and hopefully earn their Colts Performance Seal.

Back