• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Badmans

It's not like the Juliet is any less boring once you take away the materials it's made of and the era it was made in. Sure they're sporty looking but wire frames used similar designs and so did plastic/Omatter pairs.

The same is true for this new generation of metal frames. What will set them apart from past generations and current competing models will be a mix of materials, finishes, design, and lens technology. Same as the Xmetals before them.

Not everything has to reinvent the wheel to be worth making.

I like em..............pretty sure there super light......wondering if they'll make an xmetal finish.....if not,im down with a new old school blasted finish.i would def paint the translucent parts to match the color of the lenses.

Rit dye would give it a translucent color,soak em in hot dye and the color would take,we do it alot in the R/C car world.im already rippin these apart in my mind,are the orbitals in face Ti or aluminium

Rit dye would give it a translucent color,soak em in hot dye and the color would take,we do it alot in the R/C car world.im already rippin these apart in my mind,are the orbitals in face Ti or aluminium

Oh yes I forgot about that. So anodize the aluminum, use the dye and your color combos are endless.

I miss rc racing.

Back