• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bounce Back Rewards Giveaway

whirrx

Oakley Beginner
Hey all,

I have a ton of bounce back reward coupons from my C Six purchase that are good until 1/31. I won't be using them all by then, so thought I would give them away. Just PM me and say how many you want (I believe I have 40 total) and give address and I will get them in the mail by Monday or Tuesday.

Don't you have to present the receipt along with the reward bucks? My store made me so that. Said they weren't valid without the receipt.

Don't you have to present the receipt along with the reward bucks? My store made me so that. Said they weren't valid without the receipt.

I did not and I went to a different store to use the ones I had. Maybe it depends on the person at the register.

I don't know why I am shocked at the response to this, but I was a bit. I am going to try to accommodate all requests. I will answer questions about receipts in each PM reply I send (since my response to that is a little shady).

I don't see any non-international restrictions. Just says at participating O Stores (which seems open to a fairly large loophole). The only other thing I know is they are $10 off a $50 purchase (so its not completely "free" money).

I'm going to cut off requests at 12:00 Pacific Time (Los Angeles Or about 3 hours from now.) Will probably reply to PMs about 6-7 hours after that.

Back