• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Drum Roll Please: 2-Way Block Function is now available

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's been much discussion around this over the past few months, and your wait is over!! An improved block/ignore function is now available. This builds upon the existing ignore feature which allows you to "ignore" a user on the forum.

What's New?
1) Ability to select how you view ignored users posts. You can now select whether ignored posts are just hidden or completely removed. From the help text for "Remove ignored content":

2) 2-Way Ignore. Yes you heard that right. You can now choose whether the users you block can see your content by selecting the "2-Way Ignore" option

Where can you access these?
1) Navigate to your username in the top right corner and in the dropdown select "Ignoring": https://www.oakleyforum.com/account/ignored

Who can access this feature?
Everyone! While the idea was thrown around to potentially be a Premium feature in a few threads, this is for everyone!! Enjoy!
This is great! Thank you!

Where can you access these?
1) Navigate to your username in the top right corner and in the dropdown select "Ignoring": https://www.oakleyforum.com/account/ignored

Who can access this feature?
Everyone! While the idea was thrown around to potentially be a Premium feature in a few threads, this is for everyone!! Enjoy!
It appears that my "Ignore list" automatically disappeared unless they were being a hypocrite and have me blocked....they are gone and I didn't have to do anything 😻

What if a person quotes a person you have blocked ??

Will you see the unblocked person's post and NOT the blocked person ??

Or will you just see the unblocked person ??

Right now, when a member quotes a blocked person, I can see the member's post, but it's shows me they quoted a blocked users content...

Whoever doesn't have "crazy" or the "hedges" guy already blocked, invite them to post in here...

then, quote whatever they say so I can find out 😆😆😆😆

What if a person quotes a person you have blocked ??

Will you see the unblocked person's post and NOT the blocked person ??

Or will you just see the unblocked person ??

Right now, when a member quotes a blocked person, I can see the member's post, but it's shows me they quoted a blocked users content...

One of y'all summon "crazy" or the "hedges" guy and then quote whatever they say so we can find out 😆😆😆😆
tenor.gif

'I hear ya, I'm here'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back