• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

eBay DOUCHE SCAMMER

Nucchem

If you are not falling, you are not learning.
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Dublin, Ca
OF family. Just wanting to report this POS! Stay away from this seller on EBay and if he is a member please point him out as I will personal fly there to choke the life out of him.
Purchased new in box Electric Mustard Eye Jackets.
Here is the add
1713213466387.jpeg

And here is what I received
No box, scratch lens, hinges look fake, Oakley script worn off. Chipped up glasses, some POS case, rubbers are wrong, hell everything is wrong.
Buyer beware

And you POS seller beware.
IMG_6235.jpeg
IMG_6219.jpeg
IMG_6222.jpeg
IMG_6221.jpeg
IMG_6228.jpeg
IMG_6234.jpeg
IMG_6220.jpeg
IMG_6223.jpeg

Sorry what happened to you.
You paid for a Gen.2 and the Seller shipped you a Gen.1

A POS gen one. What is this color suppose to be? This doesn’t even look legit.
Thank you brother 🙏🏼

Ahh
POS Electric mustard as well, I see.
Any chance this is an OF member?

IMO, online collecting is at an all-time low with respect to quality and safety. Ironically, eBay is still one of the better sites, because eBay backs the buyers if they don't get what was advertised/promised. But other sites like craigslist, FaceBook Marketplace, Mercari, and Poshmark (I probably missed some) are REALLY hit or miss.

Even on this site, please be very careful when sending payment to anyone. Don't send PayPal Friends and Family or Venmo to anyone unless you truly know them... otherwise know that you're taking a risk of loss that OF admins cannot protect you from. We can only ban accounts once we learn they've been hijacked/compromised. That would likely happen after someone has been victimized.

Back