• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Headin' off to NYC possibly... which should I take?

20210513_192633.jpg

What I find amusing is that I really did not like the Rose Gold Polarized which has a more subtle "pop" and more subtle polarization strength compared to the tungsten polarized. Also the Rose Gold had a more 'green' leaning tint than the Tungsten, yet both are bronze base. The Tungsten is much more comfortable but also stronger on effect.

It seems like it would be a bit overwelming out in the wooded/tree area (pixar movie effect with all the trees), but in more urban areas it's a nice strong contrast that it makes everything hazy when I take the lens off. I think I like either SWP or DWP for more 'everything' usage, but these are nice too and look nice with the woodgrain.

Doesn't seem like NYC happening since the higher ups never got back to my manager and she's already got a full workload to schedule for next week (so kind of a 'now or never' to decide). Instead will be picking up the extra workload of some other reps hitting everything from Benton Harbor, to Detroit, to Traverse city.

But hey... least I got some Tungsten lens now. And I'll probably stop in the Novi, Mi Vault when I'm coming back from the Detroit side.

So instead I'll be going to the Philadelphia, New York, and New Jersey area (wider coverage instead of concentrated on NYC). Hotel is in Philly, and I'll be in a rental (at least it's not driving NYC traffic).

I been a bit anal retentive on keeping them stored on me deep in the middle of the bag. Unless you're talking about people ripping em right off your face.
Both. Phone right out of your hand also, as they ride past on a bicycle; it’s called Apple picking. They might also rob you and take the whole bag. Seriously, keep your guard up.

Back