• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Long time lurker, first time poster from the Northern Virginia area!

Like all of you I have an obsession with Oakley's, that started when I was a kid and strong armed my parents into my first pair of Eye Jackets in the mid 90's. Since that time I have probably owned over 20 pairs (if not more). No where near as impressive as some of your collections (so jealous)! I was in the Army, and almost immediately joined the SI program when it was introduced about a decade ago, and renew my membership annually.

After my newest pair arrives, I want to put together a collection post complete with pics but off the top of my head - Carbon Primes (en route), Carbon Shifts, X-Metal Romeo 1s, Spikes, SI Gascans, SI Fuel Cell Special Forces (my old Army unit was SF), SI ShockTubes, Crosshairs, Bottle Rockets, Mechanism Pack, SI Pistol Case, multiple glasses cases, Time Bomb (really want a TB 2), too many Microfiber bags to count (including the SI ones), multiple SI boots over the years, SI caps, pants, multiple v-neck shirts, 3/4 sleeve shirts. I have owned multiple Straight Jackets, multiple Gascans, Wires, Ballistic M Frames, another pair of Spikes, another pair of Crosshairs, and some that I just honestly have forgotten about.

Happy and excited to finally be on-board this forum and look forward to meeting you!
Welcome

Back