• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

hello everybody! Could someone help me find out the model name of this dial? thank you very much

Alcaraz

Oakley Enthusiast
hello everybody! Could someone help me find out the model name of this dial? thank you very much
it's definitely a crush 2.0 for its size and calendar. but I really can't find anything about it. I believe it must be the same name as the 2.5 display, the "graphic". Is there any cool story on this model?

9CC2B479-09D2-447B-982A-CB8BF5EE8AF4.jpeg

A0A9B1C8-6DE4-47AD-83C7-FD79C9BF8F9E.jpeg

CB2D1D9D-0449-4944-8B4C-C71B8D2F41D8.jpeg

thanks for your help! I always look on o-review, but as I said I only found this model on crush 2.5, but I didn't find anything on crush 2.0. i think the name should be crush 2.0 honed graphic. From what I noticed, it's very difficult to find this model in 2.0 I read something on the internet talking about something to do with the Olympics, I would like to know if it is true or if it is fake news

thank you very much for your answers. searching the internet I found another 1 identical one for sale, so I believe it is not an adaptation. I'm thinking maybe it's a color that was only released in one country maybe? I sent a message to the guy on the other to ask if he knows anything about this model. I'll leave the photo of his ad, he announced it as "limited edition"

DD69A833-4135-4FCA-BE4A-4E9130CFFAD1.png

Back