• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help with First Oakley Purchase

I’d figure which lens you like. If you are going to own one pair, only, make it one you love to look through...tungsten and VR28 are two of my favs.

Up to you, and everyone is different, but don’t get hung up in polarized. A lot of people think polarized is the cats ass, but I, personally, prefer non-polarized. (Although, I certainly wear polarized, I just don’t pay up for it)

I’d figure which lens you like. If you are going to own one pair, only, make it one you love to look through...tungsten and VR28 are two of my favs.

Up to you, and everyone is different, but don’t get hung up in polarized. A lot of people think polarized is the cats ass, but I, personally, prefer non-polarized. (Although, I certainly wear polarized, I just don’t pay up for it)
I prefer none Polarized too, aside from driving. Screws with my eyes. I used to live by it, until I missed a slick spot on the road while biking. That wasn’t fun

I prefer none Polarized too, aside from driving. Screws with my eyes. I used to live by it, until I missed a slick spot on the road while biking. That wasn’t fun
Kind of like this?

1263.gif

Back