• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Helping Hand

Union Jack: 24-314 = Ruby lenses
Old Glory: 24-318 = +Red lenses

I'm excited for both of these!

So, if there's SKUs for them does that mean the order system will show how many have been produced? And when they'll be released?

So, if there's SKUs for them does that mean the order system will show how many have been produced? And when they'll be released?

Does the order system even show that? I have seen an order sheet before but it didn't have number produced or drop dates on it.

okay we have the SKU's now we need the release date and than we need to get a pair!!

No. Numbers on production runs. Just a release date and a price (none of which are correct at the moment) I work at a dealer though, not an O Store. Release date in our system shows as 1/1/2099.. Kinda entertaining, actually.

@jk-27

unfortunately not all employees know information of releases. I myself have to pry it out of management at my store to find out. I've seen the acid tortoise and deuce coup in the system and they are a solid march 1 release. Not necessarily that they will be displayed on that date but it all depends on how things are shipped.

As far as the displays go, Frogskins are a rarity in O-Stores so when they are in store i don't think many people know to do with them/how to display them. Not sure why.

Ill check my system tomorrow for any fellow canadians

Ok guys, this is all I know:
That pic was sent to me from corporate, with the info that I shared. There will be 500 pairs made (Im not certain if its 500 TOTAL, or 500 of EACH.) that will be sold at four stores, and not sold online. Im not certain if its four stores total internationally, or four stores in the US, plus European stores. If its four stores total internationally, I think itd be a safe bet that Covet Gardens would get them since theyre a London Flagship and thats where the Olympics will be taking place. I could only speculate which other stores will get them, probably the big ones, SoHo, Market Street, Times Square, etc.. But I dont know for sure yet. Were just gonna have to wait and see.

As far as the Jolly Roger pirate confusion, I dont think theres a Jolly Roger design whatsoever. Thats what FearGear first insinuated them to be little while back, which ultimately turned out to be the Union Jacks. I would chalk that up to being lost in translation, seeing as how FearGear bought the prototype of the 'Jolly Rogers" then sold to Jono, who then shared with us all his new Union Jacks.

As far as the pic goes, I wanted to share it, but took it down. I didnt want anyone getting in trouble... Ill post it next week in this thread.

Hope this helped cleared up some confusion pimps!

It's been nearly 3 weeks now Wrist, are we allowed to see the 'Old Glory' pic? I NEED to know what these look like.

Back