• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How to spot Fake Oakley Frogskins Thread - Warning! Fakes!

Check out frogtastic's for sale thread under frogskins exchange. I believe he still has one for sale.

The grenade frog is a commonly faked frog so it wouldn't surprise me this one is a fake (I can't confirm as I'm in my phone and picture quality is horrible).

Shoot, I was afraid of this lol I'm still working on being a member for 14 days and 15 posts. I stumbled upon this site a couple of days ago so I can't work with the exchange forums… everything is anonymous :( Maybe I can still PM him! Thanks!

Hey, I'm no expert (by any means!) but these look a little off… thoughts?

Oakley Frogskin Sunglasses Grenade Edition | eBay

On the earpiece, 'Grenade' looks to be in white writing rather than yellow
There is no little Grenade etching at the bottom of the lens
Also, they come with a pink bag…

I'm asking because I'm desperately looking to purchase a pair of Olive Grenades w/ the green Grenade bag!
Im going to go with fake

Frame colour looks more green than olive green
Lens colour looks almost like fire instead of bronze (?)
No etching
Authenticity 'card'
Cleaning 'cloth'

Strike Five!

Move on...

Hey guys! Would like to know if these are fakes!

It's because I only purchase authentic stuffs and will never ever support fakes!

Iwould love to get it from my home country but unfortunately the prices for Oakleys here are pretty ridiculous!

For example the frogskins cost $110 MSRP, but in Malaysia it cost for about $215

That is why I am pretty reluctant to purchase locally!

Thanks!

Here's the link

NEW Authentic Oakley Frogskins Sunglasses Matte Black Violet Never Displayed | eBay

Seems like this dude has a lot of good feedbacks but would like to make sure just in case :)

Hey guys! Would like to know if these are fakes!

It's because I only purchase authentic stuffs and will never ever support fakes!

Iwould love to get it from my home country but unfortunately the prices for Oakleys here are pretty ridiculous!

For example the frogskins cost $110 MSRP, but in Malaysia it cost for about $215

That is why I am pretty reluctant to purchase locally!

Thanks!

Here's the link

NEW Authentic Oakley Frogskins Sunglasses Matte Black Violet Never Displayed | eBay

Seems like this dude has a lot of good feedbacks but would like to make sure just in case :)
Yes they look authentic.

Back