• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hy folks!

80s and early 90s Oakley enthusiast.
Been drawn to it after seeing a flyer of Glen Plake rocking a Mohawk and his RazorBlades.
Extreme sports and rad style from back in the days!

I come from Slovenia, Europe. Extreme skier, windsurfer and a mountain biker.
I Have some Razor Blades, Zero 0.3, Eye Jackets, Juliets for now.

GlenPlake.jpg [/I]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone. My name is Jason and im from North Carolina. I Have always liked Oakley but never planned to collect. About a year ago i purchased my second pair after having my Matte black gascans for years. I now have in my collection: 6 pairs of Juliets, Ducati x squared, Polarized carbon half x, Magnesium Switch in black and ice, Racing Jacket pro in Black, white, and red, 6 pairs of Splice including the Juan Pablo signature series, Black chrome, Emerald,ice,fire, and rootbeer, Mars xmetal, Moon fmj, OTT fire, 2 pairs of Magnesium M frames(black frame and plasma colored frame) 2 pairs of radars both photochromic lenses, 7 pairs of signature series including the 69 oil rig, kvd batwolf, juan pablo gascan, antix devils brigade, Shaun white holbrook in white,black,and tortoise. I currently own the 6 ft Xmetal case and one of the newer black carbon fiber looking cases that holds 10 pairs and mounts to the wall. I will post some pictures of my collection shortly.

Welcome to the Oakley Forum, A Community for Oakley Sunglasses Lovers. We love all thing Oakley's and would love to here about your love of Oakley.

Start in this area of the forum to say Hi, and introduce yourself to the forum.

Make sure you read the forum rules: Forum Rules | Oakley Forum

Then jump into some Oakley conversations!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum!
Hi all,prob. in the wrong thread here but hey, long time Oakley fan,not a collector,just like the style,still wearing the same straight jackets from 15 years ago,though theyve had three sets of lenses and two sets of frames in them.

HI ALL

I am from Transylvania,

Reason why register to the forum? Yeah, with an almost impossible reason, what is, that I try to find original lens for my FatCat Blue Camo, and Whiskey. Ebay and Amazon sell only fakes from Walleva, and SuRe, but I don`t want anything else, because I just do not trust in other brands.

Please USERS, try to help me to find Original lens for my favorite frame!
CHEERS

BassbinVisual

Hi Zuluman here from the Netherlands.

i was looking for some upper gaskets and ear socks for my Romeo 1.0 X-Metal Plasma iridium when i came across this forum.
i was quite surprised that my specs are quite special. i have had them for over 15 years and still wear them every time i can.

First pic is from may 2007 in sicily on mount Etna me wearing my Romeo 1.0 X-Metal Plasma Iridium with original lenses. i dropped them and now they are dameged. i got some good quality faux lenses.is there a way to repair the original etched plasma iridium lenses?
DSCF2692_zpstfaeaagm.jpg

20120413_194521_zpsihxovv9j.jpg

20120404_162307_zpsvsia75p6.jpg

My name is Anthony. I love the fuel cells and lthey leave a sweet sun tan line when I'm fishing.

I came here trying to find a pair of Taca's

Back