• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

JC "Corvette" Juliet List

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
can anyone post a pic of a genuine corvette label?
It's the one on the bottom in this shot.

Doesn't match the style of mine, certainly - mine is the "usual" style of barcode label; you can see it matches the boxes above and below too. Ichiro #5 (the WBC) has a different label, but it doesn't match that either.

Doesn't match the style of mine, certainly - mine is the "usual" style of barcode label; you can see it matches the boxes above and below too. Ichiro #5 (the WBC) has a different label, but it doesn't match that either.
Yeah the one i showed seems closer to that on page 2 of this thread... though perhaps not identical. I think I'd only be comfortable getting a set with the label you showed which I know to be the real deal.

Yeah I've seen plenty models with the real label concealed by a shop one. I'm highly suspicious when it's just a 'shop' label. It's amazing what you can do on a home printer these days ;-)

List updated to add Rays

My box looks like Carrera1963's (hahahahaha) And yeah printing labels is easy now, I know one member that does it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back