• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Custom Matte Lenses (Rare)

@Ventruck one can never be 100% sure until they have the actual lenses in hand and basically get them all lined up to cut. I call this the layout stage. However do you know the B measurements, the vertical height of each? The split jacket barely worked and it's 61mm A measurement (horizontal). I believe the Pit Boss 2 is only 60 millimeters wide. This would leave me to believe that it may work. Here's where the issue lies: these lenses are ultra-expensive, more expensive retail than any other Oakley lens. So my fear is that as a cutter I don't want to be responsible if they don't turn out. I obviously do my best on every job, however there is always a chance of spoilage, a mistake, or some type of damage during the processing.
So basically if I take the job on it would be at the buyers risk , if they didn't work out, suddenly extra cost is incurred to try again. I don't charge enough to absorb those costs.
What are your thoughts?

I'm finding the B measurement for the PB2 to be ~38mm.

Need to get some financial stuff out of the way, but once that opens up I'll consider taking the risk unless someone beats me to it.

I never knew this would be possible. As a newb to this site, the time & effort put into these is fantastic. I have always fancied a pair of Dillons but they have no retailers in the UK. Can someone tell me exactly what I need to do to get a pair of lenses made & sent over to Scotland? Thanks in advance.

Thanks for that, however I need new lenses in my Juliets and like the look of the Dillon Lenses, so 2 birds with 1 stone !

Back