• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet self repair HELP

That simply isn't true. I've helped several people with advice and done plenty of discount for people. I also take onboard people's ideas and suggestions. I don't exactly make a habit of posting links either.

Advice and discounts on/for the lenses you’re selling... that’s what I mean. You’re only here to sell your products, which is fine, I guess, but I thought this was an Oakley enthusiast forum. Do you even have a personal Oakley collection? Not hating but I have seen many posts from you that only had a link to your website while having nothing to do with the topic of the thread. If you were more active in the discussions on the forum and actually participated like @Linegear Japan does I would have a better opinion of you.

Advice and discounts on/for the lenses you’re selling... that’s what I mean. You’re only here to sell your products, which is fine, I guess, but I thought this was an Oakley enthusiast forum. Do you even have a personal Oakley collection? Not hating but I have seen many posts from you that only had a link to your website while having nothing to do with the topic of the thread. If you were more active in the discussions on the forum and actually participated like @Linegear Japan does I would have a better opinion of you.

I have helped people with general enquiries as well, it's not always related to lenses or our products. It's what I know so most of the time it's the best topic for me to give advice on. Just because you don't see me helping out doesn't mean I'm not ;-)
I do indeed have plenty of frames in my personal collection, anyone who knows me knows that. I have Oakley on the brain like the rest of the guys here lol.

I have helped people with general enquiries as well, it's not always related to lenses or our products. It's what I know so most of the time it's the best topic for me to give advice on. Just because you don't see me helping out doesn't mean I'm not ;-)
I do indeed have plenty of frames in my personal collection, anyone who knows me knows that. I have Oakley on the brain like the rest of the guys here lol.

What tools are u using ProzoneUK?Or are you outsourcing your services from the guys? Tell us more...

That is my tool below though,I have retuned at least 3 of my xmetals with this. All went well, but I don't have the patience. I'd rather work full time in my medical job and pay the guys for tuneup and have a worry free mind.

IMG_2249.JPG

IMG_2334.JPG

Last edited:
I don't believe you have to have a collection of frames to make yourself a viable forum contributor. I've got 3 X -metal frames and that's it...... And I've helped thousands.

You dumped the Jawbreaker? Nooooooooo lol

I don't believe you have to have a collection of frames to make yourself a viable forum contributor. I've got 3 X -metal frames and that's it...... And I've helped thousands.

I couldn’t agree with this more. I’ve known many members over the years who have little to no “collections” but were dedicated to the brand and shared loads of knowledge and help to others. Nothing about ones collection should determine whether they’re permitted to be a part of this forum or not.

That simply isn't true. I've helped several people with advice and done plenty of discount for people. I also take onboard people's ideas and suggestions. I don't exactly make a habit of posting links either.
I’d like to be enlightened with some Oakley related advice you have shared with others.
Plenty of discounts for Oakley’s? I may have snoozed? Please PM with Oakley specific deals only.

What tools are u using ProzoneUK?Or are you outsourcing your services from the guys? Tell us more...

That is my tool below though,I have retuned at least 3 of my xmetals with this. All went well, but I don't have the patience. I'd rather work full time in my medical job and pay the guys for tuneup and have a worry free mind.

View attachment 514155

View attachment 514156

I don't actually have a picture of the tool, never needed one lol. It's a custom made tool I knocked together at work.

I’d like to be enlightened with some Oakley related advice you have shared with others.
Plenty of discounts for Oakley’s? I may have snoozed? Please PM with Oakley specific deals only.

I've had questions ranging from nose bridge advice to gradient lens tints. Many subjects are discussed :)

Back