• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet self repair HELP

I'll be sticking around lol ;-)
Then I’d encourage you to take out a Forum Seller’s Sponsorship to support this great forum and do it sooner rather than later so that your credibility isn’t tarnished.

update - As of 6th February, 2019, @PlaceholderUK (@prozoneuk) still hasn't taken out forum sponsorship

Last edited:
@ProzoneUK, are you planning on being in Oakley Forum for the long haul? Or are you a “I’ll stay for a few months” type of guy?
I'll be sticking around lol ;-)
I live half an hour away from ProzoneUK and would love to see his collection or just talk Oakley - he would be more than welcome to visit me any time he is in the Bridgwater area....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I’d like to be enlightened with some Oakley related advice you have shared with others.
Plenty of discounts for Oakley’s? I may have snoozed? Please PM with Oakley specific deals only.

He does put up a lot of Juliet’s and such on eBay. Not sure how many he sells since they are around $550+ on average...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought the tool and found I just prefer to pay someone. By the time I pay for new pins and gaskets, it’s not all that much more to have a professional do it.
Right?

Wait for supplies, drop a pin in the carpet, look around for 1/2 an hour, make a sandwich. try not to sweat on your glasses because you are trying to line up the pin and not smash through the nosebridge completely...wait is that a kid screaming in the background... oh wow there is an empty box and a printer. I should just ship this out and finish my sandwich.

Back