• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

LINEGEAR Japan Corner, Q&A, latest update

And rubbers.
Ohhh dare to dream... LOL. Jdd32 can make some mods to oem nosepads that work ok. They have said in the past it is not cost effective to develop the rubbers for R2 because there is not a high enough demand. Personally the R2 is the most comfortable frame for me to wear all day long. It's light and stylish. Freaking love that frame....

Ohhh dare to dream... LOL. Jdd32 can make some mods to oem nosepads that work ok. They have said in the past it is not cost effective to develop the rubbers for R2 because there is not a high enough demand. Personally the R2 is the most comfortable frame for me to wear all day long. It's light and stylish. Freaking love that frame....

I might have to explore that "ok" option since LG isn't going to make them. I agree very comfortable frame but the replacement parts make them hard to maintain.

I might have to explore that "ok" option since LG isn't going to make them. I agree very comfortable frame but the replacement parts make them hard to maintain.
Talk to jdd32, he can trim linegear temple shocks to work as well. I use Juliet rubber on the stems. Can use trimmed Juliet gaskets for the lens gaskets. That has put 2 different pairs of R2s I own back in service ;)

I talked to number 2. He gave a slightly different story.

He said he didn't have a paypal account but offered to set one up but you told him that it would be a week before funds were sent and he said that they may be gone by then. I don't like doing the whole he said/she said thing but I've been vocal about this so I wanted to get to the bottom of it. This is a perfect example of why this crap should be allowed to be hashed out in public. If there's a beef both parties can say their piece and people can decide for themselves if they want to deal with either side.

Either way, he asked that I let you know that we talked and he doesn't want you to have a bad impression of him or feel like he was trying to manipulate you.

* After he left the conversation, I also left and I could not find the archive.

The only evidence I had is a print screen.

Number 2.png

We were talking for two days and he was saying he closed his PP account and only had a Google Wallet, and keep asking me for a quick decision... And then all of a sudden he shows his PP account and ask for F&F.... the consistency and timing of his PP availability is in question.

And because the scam did not happen to me, ie I have not lost anything, I also wish to close this. And I could bias toward his recent "deal" with the Indonesian guy. I am really glad when people come forward and make it right.

The whole purpose of sharing is for the sake of the wider community to take noted of and make judgement by yourself.

@joecool862 & @Jmgarcia : XS nose screw and R2 lens screw,.... need more time to perfect them.

* R2 Rubber, as you knew regarding the development cost, I am afraid R2 will go to extinction :(

But try alternative custom by jdd

Latest Posts

Back