• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

LINEGEAR Japan Corner, Q&A, latest update

@Linegear Japan I got my package yesterday. You ship fast to Upstate SC. Totally stoked on my new lenses. I feel like Garnet is a perfect finish for my badman's. In other news, the Juliet ES look amazing. They almost fit the Badman, but the mod i was considering doesnt work the way i had imagined...But its not horrible as it is. Mind you, it would be awesome of one day the Badman had custom ES since your quality is top-notch, but I dont blame you. if the demand was there, they would exist already Im sure. Many many thanks again!! I will be grabbing more of your lenses in the future. Awesome stuff. Even the packaging is more professional than all the rest. I am impressed. This is what a happy customer looks like VVVV

IMG_20170418_160906945.jpg

IMG_20170418_160317086.jpg

IMG_20170418_162510074.jpg

@Linegear Japan I got my package yesterday. You ship fast to Upstate SC. Totally stoked on my new lenses. I feel like Garnet is a perfect finish for my badman's. In other news, the Juliet ES look amazing. They almost fit the Badman, but the mod i was considering doesnt work the way i had imagined...But its not horrible as it is. Mind you, it would be awesome of one day the Badman had custom ES since your quality is top-notch, but I dont blame you. if the demand was there, they would exist already Im sure. Many many thanks again!! I will be grabbing more of your lenses in the future. Awesome stuff. Even the packaging is more professional than all the rest. I am impressed. This is what a happy customer looks like VVVV

View attachment 331186

View attachment 331187

View attachment 331189
I've never failed to be impressed with the speed of their shipping and the quick transit time for the items to get from Japan to the US. It's like a week and a half for me tops usually. Australia and Europe take closer to 3 weeks... The Juliet ES look fine on your badman!

LG, so NXT Ice is discontinued? No chance of getting it again? Was there something wrong with it?

LG, so NXT Ice is discontinued? No chance of getting it again? Was there something wrong with it?
Nothing wrong but it is difficult to color coating the NXT (Apache window)...
It was very quickly sold out.

Back