• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

LINEGEAR Japan Corner, Q&A, latest update

★Notification of Golden Week Holidays★

Dear value customers, our store will be closed for holidays from May 3 to May 7, 2017.

Our website is still receiving orders (eBay store is closed 3-6 May), but we will ship the products on the next business day on May 8, 2017 .
We ask for your kind understanding and cooperation.

Yours Sincerely,
LINEGEAR

@Linegear Japan i have (yes, another :) ) suggestion... my big head would love a smaller size of temple shocks. is there any chance you guys will take these a step further than Oakley did and make an extra small temple shock? (id say like a 7.5 vs the current 15) Just another (probably useless) idea. Thank you guys for what you do!!!

@Linegear Japan i have (yes, another :) ) suggestion... my big head would love a smaller size of temple shocks. is there any chance you guys will take these a step further than Oakley did and make an extra small temple shock? (id say like a 7.5 vs the current 15) Just another (probably useless) idea. Thank you guys for what you do!!!

You can take LG t-shox and shave them down with a razor blade or x-acto knife to get the same effect.

Sorry we have no plan. You may find black and red earsock for Badman on the bay.

Back