• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

LINEGEAR Japan Corner, Q&A, latest update

Hi all,

Have you been aware of the instruction page on LINEGEAR website? It has a variety of step by step instruction on how to change/install part for X Metal frames: lenses, rubber, screw, washer, pin (rivet)... How to Replace Each Parts - LINEGEAR

And today I'd like to bring to your attention the instruction on using LINEGEAR Pin Pusher. Have a look: How to Change the nosebridge flex coupler, Remove and Install the nosebridge pin - LINEGEAR

Let us know if you have any comment: revive-x@linegear-japan.com

20160909_3f4cb5.jpg

i have just used mine for the first time. i would have preferred if it was supplied with an extra sprung pin with a wider tip to spread the load when reinserting the pin. the supplied one is ideal for removing the pin but will leave an indent in the end.

also, a plastic cap on the bottom pin would be good to protect frames but - as show in your excellent tutorial - some cloth or something similar could be used.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

i would like an extra pushing pin - i think the ideal tool would have a narrow one for removing and a wider one for re-insertion.....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back