• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

LINEGEAR Japan Corner, Q&A, latest update

got my order today! (rubber to complete 3 incomplete rubber sets) Thank you for making my XX happier. thank you for doing what you do!!

Hi all,

We’d like to announce our year-end holidays.

- LINEGEAR eBay store & Amazon store will be closed from 27 December, and will be opened from 3 January 2018

- But our website will be opened for receiving orders 24/7, but will ship orders the next business day which will be 4 January 2018

Thank you very everyone for the support. We will be learning to improve our products and bringing new one to fulfill our mission of reviving the X-Metal.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2018!

From LINEGEAR team

D0CE30DB-9FBD-40BF-A773-AAE74714AA9B.jpeg

nxt ice, navy polar, navy? lol. im sure thats not right. i love your lenses, though. ;) i am intrigued on the IRL usage of the HD lenses *and* now what these actually are and if they are going to be available for XX. ;)

nxt ice, navy polar, navy? lol. im sure thats not right. i love your lenses, though. ;) i am intrigued on the IRL usage of the HD lenses *and* now what these actually are and if they are going to be available for XX. ;)
Congrats. Perfect answer!

NXT Ice, top, just restocked
Navy Blue polarized, new color just created
Navy Blue non-pola

Back