• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lopaka KaMars first display case

Lopaka KaMars

Oakley Non-Expert 🏄 😎🤙
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Kaneohe Hawaii
Managed to find one with a little friendly forum help. Actually hid it in my work van for a couple days so my wife wouldn't see it. Lol. After work, I moved it into my walk in closet that she hardly goes into. The pictures with glasses in it was a rough attempt at a photo shoot. A lot of my glasses are still missing. Case might already be too small. But I think with the right set up, I can make it work. I guess you can call this the 'before' and 'mid before' photos.

IMG_2426.jpeg
IMG_2430.jpeg
IMG_2541.jpeg
IMG_2543.jpeg

Managed to find one with a little friendly forum help. Actually hid it in my work van for a couple days so my wife wouldn't see it. Lol. After work, I moved it into my walk in closet that she hardly goes into. The pictures with glasses in it was a rough attempt at a photo shoot. A lot of my glasses are still missing. Case might already be too small. But I think with the right set up, I can make it work. I guess you can call this the 'before' and 'mid before' photos.

View attachment 575369 View attachment 575370 View attachment 575371 View attachment 575372

Randy, you metalhead, quit being a p***y. Go slam 2 nails into the living room wall near the tv and hang and level that case THIS AFTERNOON. You got a rack of nice Oakleys in there already...where does she think you should keep them, in a shoebox on top of the fridge?!?!

Congrats on the case Randy...looks great! Good luck with the wife.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It's time to come out of the closet, your wife is going to find out. Ha! ;)
I'm with Doug...you've got a great collection and she can't be that surprised to find out you brought a case home to store them in.
Congrats on the pick up!
The case isn't the worry. I told her about it on the second day. I am currently doing some work at a mall, and there are several stores closing up and selling everything. So that's where I said I got the case. The glasses on the other hand, is a different story. After the photo, I stripped down the case of everything you see, and hid them all again. Well. There's a couple pieces left. But I'm still trying to figure out how to display things in a fashion I'll be happy with. What you see is a rush job. Since there is little space. I have to put some thought into it. You'll see.

Back