• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lost frogs. This is a bad one.

International Tracking for me has moved from carrier to carrier. Try tracking through the Canadian site? I had a shipment from Singapore before and was traceable thru the courier site, disappeared from there then I just googled the tracking info itself, it gave me the option to track via USPS a few days later and I was able to track to my home. Hope this helps. @SouLFuLFrog

I have tried Canada post but no others. I will give it a go. I really appreciate the help. I'll also try one if those all in one tracking sites..

Edit.. no luck unfortunately. Just the same information from singpost... Canada post doesn't recognize the number as certain Asian countries that service doesn't work with tracking past the origin country. He was supposed to use EMS but he elected to change his mind the day he sent to save costs for himself

Sorry to hear this @SouLFuLFrog (and I'm sorry it was my Australian package that made it worse for you). To be honest, 5 weeks from Asia is still too soon, to be reasonably anxious and fearing the worst. I've had packages sent nationally within Australia that have taken 3 weeks!!!!

It once took 12 weeks to receive post from Nevada to Adelaide, Australia via ordinary airmail. I had all but given up, but it finally arrived.

Also, even though it is tracked in the home country, often times, as has already been pointed out, tracking goes dead once it leaves internationally.

Sorry to hear this @SouLFuLFrog (and I'm sorry it was my Australian package that made it worse for you). To be honest, 5 weeks from Asia is still too soon, to be reasonably anxious and fearing the worst. I've had packages sent nationally within Australia that have taken 3 weeks!!!!

It once took 12 weeks to receive post from Nevada to Adelaide, Australia via ordinary airmail. I had all but given up, but it finally arrived.

Also, even though it is tracked in the home country, often times, as has already been pointed out, tracking goes dead once it leaves internationally.
Oh man thank you.. I definitely am feeling better now. I just think that I've been spoiled or something because this package at 37 days now is the 3rd longest I've waited for something. I waited 7 &1/2 weeks for a package from Singapore as well as the record 9 weeks for an eBay purchase from Australia ( refunded then paid back ). I suppose with a few other things gone missing completely but with much less meaning and value... thanks Yi An You rock. Oh and I don't want it to sound like u made me upset about your package coming here. I'm always relieved to see stuff show up. I just had forgotten about it when I saw the notice card so I got my hopes way to high.

Oh man thank you.. I definitely am feeling better now. I just think that I've been spoiled or something because this package at 37 days now is the 3rd longest I've waited for something. I waited 7 &1/2 weeks for a package from Singapore as well as the record 9 weeks for an eBay purchase from Australia ( refunded then paid back ). I suppose with a few other things gone missing completely but with much less meaning and value... thanks Yi An You rock. Oh and I don't want it to sound like u made me upset about your package coming here. I'm always relieved to see stuff show up. I just had forgotten about it when I saw the notice card so I got my hopes way to high.
No sweat, I know what you meant!!!

In the meantime. While you're waiting, do a crazy job on the RJ Gen 1s I sent you, so I can add #4, #5, #6 Soulfulfrog customs to my collection!!!!!:party::drinks:

Now now......you've waited way longer for a special package to arrive. ;)

No sweat, I know what you meant!!!

In the meantime. While you're waiting, do a crazy job on the RJ Gen 1s I sent you, so I can add #4, #5, #6 Soulfulfrog customs to my collection!!!!!:party::drinks:
I will my friend. I'm looking forward to creating your ideas

Man, I hope they make their way to you. I've been following your posts about it on FB. That would make me sick to my stomach. I had this fear with UPS when I had wheels come in from Japan for my car and then UPS couldn't even find them after waiting about 8 months for them to be built, then tsunami happened, then finally shipped, lost, and found. The waiting game for things like this is such a pain!

Soul you know my story already about buying from Asia, but I also forgot to tell you and now seeing @Jimbabwe 's comment it's funny, I sent come Canadiana to our friends in the Bahamas and it took 2-1/2 months to get to them, it sat in a west palm warehouse for 6 weeks at least. Don't give up my brother!

Back