• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lost frogs. This is a bad one.

It may have an impact on how the item was described and the value declared. Ask the shipper.

Sometimes inspection further delays shipment based on the description and the value of the item. It is a hit and miss and there is no hard and fast rule.

Once had tracking for a package to the UAE end after entering that country. Thankfully, that member was honest enough to acknowledge receipt even though tracking didn't. Dodged a bullet there.

Thanks gentlemen. I guess what I need to do is just forget about it for a while. Maybe once I forget and let it go they will show up.

Day 50 today. Not a thing.. just a sad update.

For the sadness factor is this the one that's missing
20170115_205838.jpg

Maybe I deserved this. Maybe this is a hard lesson.. I don't know. I told myself I'd try to forget about it and if it was gonna come it would..I guess as time moves on it is getting to that reality.. 10 more days and it's the longest missing pair I've had head this way. A bad one for sure.. the other one was a pair of koston craftsman. Actually the pair that was part of this trade. Maybe that one is cursed. I remember coming home one day and I had totally given up. The koston was supposed to have a signature requirement but it was just randomly in the box on my porch.. I'm really hoping that will happen to this one..

Maybe I deserved this. Maybe this is a hard lesson.. I don't know. I told myself I'd try to forget about it and if it was gonna come it would..I guess as time moves on it is getting to that reality.. 10 more days and it's the longest missing pair I've had head this way. A bad one for sure.. the other one was a pair of koston craftsman. Actually the pair that was part of this trade. Maybe that one is cursed. I remember coming home one day and I had totally given up. The koston was supposed to have a signature requirement but it was just randomly in the box on my porch.. I'm really hoping that will happen to this one..
No one deserves to get ripped.

Sent from Q's Note5

Hey man, i stay in Singapore, if there's anything I can do to help, just pm me. I chatted with you a few times on facebook. I would like to know who the seller is too, if you don't mind. I work in a small local business, and never had issues with shipping services for 4 years.

Back