• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mag Switch Prototype?

Some of the stuff he has got do i don't doubt the legitimacy of the glasses
5653142b32886ea3ca38d135b523a2b4.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I picked up another prototype/one-off Mag Switch in Hayward, CA at SIMMS Custom Cycles. Colorway looks to be Titanium with Gold lenses. Ron had no idea really what it was. Got it for $100 and gave it to Xmetalmaniac to compete the set.

Interesting to know that there are other one-offs out there. Thanks for the information.

He has a lot of real stuff but he also does a lot of customs - like 0.3ps cut from goggle lenses - and makes replicas of things - such as bike badges and trophies. It is always good practice to ask for provenance no matter the seller.

I didn't think you could change out lenses in the Mag Switch based on what I have read but I could be wrong. Anyways I got a great deal on these and I thought they were pretty unique. The lenses seem to check out with what actual Oakley light blue lenses should be based on O-review. Also, I believe I have found postings about a mag four with the same lenses which also provided support that these could be legit.

Latest Posts

Back