• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Frankly, with the generic "prizm" branding they did with the black, sapphire, ruby and tungsten in not sure anymore. When they were first released some of these they didnt specificly state polarized in the descriptions but they listed polarized under the technology section of the specific product pages.

..... even the price reflects the non-polarized version....
and vlt is a military secret.
..marketing mystery.....

anyway... frogskins black prizm (c4) is not polarized, also thungsten prizm (c5) is not polarized;
only frogskins daily prizm is polarized, but in woodgrain frame..

I have Black Iridium Polarized right now, is it worth it to get the Black Iridium Polarized Prizm version?

in my opinion yes. I haven't used any of my regular BIP lenses since getting Prizm BIP. regular BIP is very bland and boring compared to how vibrant it looks through Prizm BIP.

in my opinion yes. I haven't used any of my regular BIP lenses since getting Prizm BIP. regular BIP is very bland and boring compared to how vibrant it looks through Prizm BIP.

Is it more like a Prizm Daily lens where colors pop? Also is there a hue? I'm not a big fan of the super colored lenses with different colored hues. I like a more neutral lens.

Is it more like a Prizm Daily lens where colors pop? Also is there a hue? I'm not a big fan of the super colored lenses with different colored hues. I like a more neutral lens.

no there isn't a hue, it's just like BIP only the colors pop. I don't like tan or brownish hues either, which is why I don't like Prizm Daily.

Anyone know how BIP Prizm compares to Maritime Prizm? I really am interested in that lens! Do all Black Iridium Prizms come polarized as well?

Back