• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New SI FUEL CELL WITH CERAKOTE

cerakoteeye_zps97d3e2b3.jpg

just saw this on there site pretty sweet i must say

They're just stronger and better Q, just accept it. lol j/k

Yeah, I don't know what the difference would be. Maybe just the name association does it for some people.

Yeah, I don't know what the difference would be. Maybe just the name association does it for some people.

its working for me i gathering 3 pairs right now!!!!and pulling my hair out with the other hand!!!

I suppose it makes for a good collab for the firearms/si/military people. I'm just saying as far as actual durability and such it'd be marketing. They do have some good color, and it has potential if they pursue it which I hope they do. Some urban camo stuff would be pretty sick

I suppose it makes for a good collab for the firearms/si/military people. I'm just saying as far as actual durability and such it'd be marketing. They do have some good color, and it has potential if they pursue it which I hope they do. Some urban camo stuff would be pretty sick
i would like to see more colors and it looks matte which is a great finish imo

Back