• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Zero Frame Look-a-like & Metal Band Gearbox

Mdgustaf

I should Work at Oakley
Lebanon, CT USA
So I was getting my xmas shopping done this weekend and during the course of the day I heard a little rumor from a birdy heading south for the winter. Apparently their is some other cool stuff due for 2015 beyond the mad/badman.

1st up, for those who love the old Zero line, it appears their is a new Zero look-a-like coming out this year. I saw some pictures, but couldn't get a hold of them myself. I believe the frame will be called the tailspin.

2nd, and this is the one where my jaw dropped to the floor as a result of the coolness factor. Oakley will finally be releasing a metal band gearbox!!! Oh, and a metal band auto gearbox!!! I will update if I can find/get the pictures I saw. I know what my next watch will be.

So I was getting my xmas shopping done this weekend and during the course of the day I heard a little rumor from a birdy heading south for the winter. Apparently their is some other cool stuff due for 2015 beyond the mad/badman.

1st up, for those who love the old Zero line, it appears their is a new Zero look-a-like coming out this year. I saw some pictures, but couldn't get a hold of them myself. I believe the frame will be called the tailspin.

2nd, and this is the one where my jaw dropped to the floor as a result of the coolness factor. Oakley will finally be releasing a metal band gearbox!!! Oh, and a metal band auto gearbox!!! I will update if I can find/get the pictures I saw. I know what my next watch will be.

i think cargo posted a picture of the metal band gearbox in this thread: Oakley Texas/LA Events - Details Inside! | Page 9 | Oakley Forum

These were shared on the Oakley Enthusiasts page:
PqWRt9m.jpg

8H29C0z.jpg

l0XgBXM.jpg

Little birdy just flew by my window and said the Zero-wannabe may be called tailwind, so it sounds like its called tail-something. More importantly, its a new zero type frame. Still trying to get the bird to send me a picture, but birds aren't too good with phones.