• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Zero Frame Look-a-like & Metal Band Gearbox

If true, that is a completely ******* absurd price for that watch.
I have heard that price and even higher. And as a follow up I was told bands won't be sold separately as they want you to buy the whole watch... Pretty depressing really :(

I have heard that price and even higher. And as a follow up I was told bands won't be sold separately as they want you to buy the whole watch... Pretty depressing really :(

The real question is if the new auto is going to be offered with the TI band? Or is it just that crappy piece of leather shown in the pics... But I agree, let's wait and see, power of positive thought!

The real question is if the new auto is going to be offered with the TI band? Or is it just that crappy piece of leather shown in the pics... But I agree, let's wait and see, power of positive thought!
I probably wouldn't get one ether way just due to price but I would absolutly not drop the kind of money these will be for a leather band... I know that's popular with super high end watches but I think it's garbage...

The auto comes with the Ti band, the leather one is a custom
That's correct. I got to see and wear them both at the collectors event in Houston. The leather straps were very high quality and looked great on the watch. They were thick and the stitching was bold. I do prefer the metal band, which I believe was brushed stainless steel.

The autos are serialized on the case and come with the ETA 2824-2 movement without the date complication. Pricing is actually under most competitive quality watches for a nice auto. They are expensive, as are most Swiss made autos.

The automatic will have ti band option approximate price of $2XXX.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419024828.061514.jpg

More info.
Gearbox automatic | Oakley Forum

Last edited: