• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

O-Review

I like the exclusivity of the OR personally. The group has limited membership for certain reasons established by OR staff and I respect that. Both sites serve a great purpose and we should enjoy and use them both.

How can I use it if I can't even log on?

While the database aspect of O-Review is great, I feel many are missing out by not being able to see the forum side.

The forum side is more like my grandfathers golf club, if your looking for a one of five jaguar, chances are one of them knows 3 of the five guys that own them, and one of those three guys might want to sell it, it's not for information on oakley persay it's for knowing guys who know guys and sitting in the golf clubs bar and drinking fine scotch and smoking cubans. Personally I think that's great that that exists and I would love to be there, but alas I'm not and I'm fine with that for now

How can I use it if I can't even log on?

While the database aspect of O-Review is great, I feel many are missing out by not being able to see the forum side.

The catalogue is what i meant for non members. The db is a great resource.

Hello everybody. First time on this forum, actually I only heard about you guys from seeing you mentioned over on the o-review.
Not sure why there is negativity towards on O-Review. Yes it has become a little bit closed, but I'm sure it's due to Dann etc just being busy with things outside of Oakley.
If you really want in, just email Dann via FB or YouTube.
Good luck

Hello everybody. First time on this forum, actually I only heard about you guys from seeing you mentioned over on the o-review.
Not sure why there is negativity towards on O-Review. Yes it has become a little bit closed, but I'm sure it's due to Dann etc just being busy with things outside of Oakley.
If you really want in, just email Dann via FB or YouTube.
Good luck

I tried contacting him via YouTube and didn't hear back from him.

I was on there for years but decided it was headed more towards ultra serious collecting and a lot of personalities involved that didnt want to hear other opinions... but Dann is a GREAT guy and Phil and few others over there...i still email Dann on occasion but he is definitely busy ...I say dont give up...

I was on there for years but decided it was headed more towards ultra serious collecting and a lot of personalities involved that didnt want to hear other opinions... but Dann is a GREAT guy and Phil and few others over there...i still email Dann on occasion but he is definitely busy ...I say dont give up...

Could you PM me his email address?

Doesn't appear to be any animosity between the sites. Dann is amazing and always very helpful. His knowledge, especially on vintage products is unmatched.

Latest Posts

Back