• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Oakley Donor Lens Quick Reference Guide 2024

Last gen straight jacket polar is also a great donor for juliet and polar etched isnt affected during the cut.
Just Tested on Straight Jacket slate polar.

Last edited:
Squared (@salj838)

Juliet
Yes - Straight Jacket, new (can save etching) (@Oakley-olic, @SEAN WAYNE) - Ducati etching can be saved also (@X X)
Last gen straight jacket polar is also a great donor for juliet and polar etched isnt affected during the cut.
Tested on Straight Jacket slate polar.

Thanks so much, Sean.
This is exactly the sort of specific information that I need. If you have any further information to add here, or any other interesting Listmeister-type info, please just tag me in any post (if you remember). I know you're good for it because your reputation for being helpful (I hear from other members) precedes you.

Hey bro, I'm good in logistics and probably lenses. Thats my area of specialties as you have heard. The field I have mentioned I can be of great help. I have few Oakley DIY projects in mind but priorities at work and family makes it still a future plan. Will chat with you soon. Tcare!

Latest Posts

Back