• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Forum 5/1/19 Update - New Features and Functionality Thread

Improvements are always welcomed so thanks @OakleyBoss for working to make upgrades.

What about allowing us to view more of the members with the most posts, likes, points, etc? You can only see the top 10 in each category.

Currently, if a member has a private profile, you cannot see their total cumulative feedback score. And as @SpliceD mentioned, the thumbs up and down are very similar looking and perhaps make them red and green.

The New Posts link IMO should be more available at the top of every page on the scrolling header. It is not present on iPad.

This

Testing the emoji.

🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

downloadfile-1.jpg

What replaced the “spy” option? Sorry if this was already asked, but I haven’t been able to keep up with all of the posts...

How in the blue bus do I start a conversation? Gaa!
And how do you put a member link in a reply or post?
I got the posting a new thread down but gaa!
I must be having a bad day...

Update 5/9/19

Over the last few days made some big performance enhancements, may not be noticeable but the numbers are looking great from the server side.

Additionally have replaced the "News" tab with a completely overhauled "Guides" area: Oakley Forum – Guides, Tips, Tricks and More!

This area will feature a more traditional article view but be completely integrated in the forum. You'll be able to comment/post completely in-sync with the forum thread, with all your same permissions, toolbars etc. This area will let us dive deeper into content rich guides and How-to's that are more difficult to fit into a forum layout. Still playing around with it and waiting to see how it goes, as always nothing is final - if it works, it works, if not adios.

Will be doing some data cleaning for the older articles in the near term, then focused on new guides/content etc. for the area as we go forward. If you've got ideas or are interested in writing one, shoot me a pm.

As always interested in your thoughts!!

Back