• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley holeshot call of duty mw3 watch

Bigbumps

Oakley Beginner
I obtained what it seems to be a limited edition Oakley holeshot x call of duty mw3 collaboration watch a couple of years ago now.
ive looked and looked for someone to give me any information about it. Such as how limited the edition is, price of what it could be worth to a collector.
the watch is in pristine condition still with all the protective plastics still on, as well as the original Oakley hard case it comes in and instructions and warranty’s still in the plastics and never been opened.
the only this that is damaged is the cardboard sleeve that goes over the entirety of the hardcase due to wear and moving houses since I’ve obtained said watch.
ill post a few photos here but hopefully a conversation gets started and I’m able to share a little more with everyone here!
thanks!

F2AE8863-9FFC-4D0E-A3DE-8683566F96D5.jpeg

E7352627-854B-4EF0-B57D-ED8CFBEC78F5.jpeg

That’s pretty cool, is there any engravings on the watch that says call of duty or way to identify it from holeshots

Latest Posts

Back