• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Shades That Should Exist....

hollygrove

Oakley Beginner
Thought I'd start a topic about the incredible potential for limited edition oak's. I understand oakleys affinity with Motorsports, snowboarding, skiing etc which brought Ducati, Shaun white et al into the Oakley world but why can't they broaden their horizons? I know there's the artist series and shades based on certain movie franchises which from what I've seen all look awesome but I'd love a broader range... I wanna hear people's wishes for potential future editions, no matter how insane....... I'd like to see some jay-z plaintiffs, all black with gold rocafella symbols and a rocafella etched lens...secondly, going with the movie series.. The Oakley "inception" ..tagline " instead of planting our ideas in your mind, we put them on your face" ha. Very high end.

Thought this might be a bit of fun.... Ideas please?

I think they should do some basketball frames, as well as team theme nba franchise sunglasses. Id like to see some more colorful standard frames.

Inception Oakley's would've been sweeeeeet. My favorite movie of all time. I like what they're doing with the 3D movies and the Gascan's. It's a nice step into more limited/meaningful eyewear.

I'll go along with anything but Jay Z...makes me wish Tupac was alive even more everyday

Just something pink!!! Haha
Maybe a polished black or white, pink stretch line OAKLEY and fierce pink lenses.
Or
Some cow print frames. (Like the Dalmation Frogs for e.g. but cow!)
Or
Some diamond studded O's. Mmmmmm

Just something pink!!! Haha
Maybe a polished black or white, pink stretch line OAKLEY and fierce pink lenses.
Or
Some cow print frames. (Like the Dalmation Frogs for e.g. but cow!)
Or
Some diamond studded O's. Mmmmmm

5970355721_ddecf42817_z.jpg
Rapha-2 by chenyuyao, on Flickr

Oakley did some custom pink Rapha Jawbones and they auctioned off a Hot Pink Gascan and Hijinx a few Octobers ago for Breast Cancer Awareness Month! They also did some diamond-studded "O" icons in, I believe, a white Gen. 1 Oil Drum for I think Lil' John.

5970355721_ddecf42817_z.jpg
Rapha-2 by chenyuyao, on Flickr

Oakley did some custom pink Rapha Jawbones and they auctioned off a Hot Pink Gascan and Hijinx a few Octobers ago for Breast Cancer Awareness Month! They also did some diamond-studded "O" icons in, I believe, a white Gen. 1 Oil Drum for I think Lil' John.

Fantastic!!! Are they yours??
You got any pics of the Lil' John??
Don't suit Gascan or Hijinx tho, sadly.

Fantastic!!! Are they yours??
You got any pics of the Lil' John??
Don't suit Gascan or Hijinx tho, sadly.

Sadly, no :eek:( The Rapha Jawbones were only made for the Rapha-Focus Cycling Team. And I know pics are on the O-Review of the Oil Drums with the "blinged out" icons...but, I don't have them at my ready, though its not hard to think about what they look like. Oh, and Oakley did do a few athlete one-off black Stretchline Wardens with pink lettering on the arms - a few showed up on eBay a few years ago.

I'd like to see some Aviation Oakleys, I know they did make the Aviation Array Half Jackets (I'm thinking of making a custom aviation array with splitjackets or jawbones). Also maybe a thick frame like the Vonzipper Fulton

I'll go along with anything but Jay Z...makes me wish Tupac was alive even more everyday

Jay ain't no pac but he certainly top 10 dead or alive n I would definitely rock his shades. Better than t-pain or I'll Jon anyway.lol. Oakley - wu-tang would be an awesome combo as well. U a big hip hop fan piper?....those pink jawbones rock by the way, seriously, my new " got to have"

Back