• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Shades That Should Exist....

Special edition frogs in collab w/ Oakley's wakeboarding team accompanied with croakies that make them float. That would make me a happy man.

strap for holding your sunglasses on around your neck, sorry thats probably a states term.

I know they are discontinuing the monster dogs, but I'd love to see an artist series monster dog or a new special/limited edition monster dog. I know it won't happen but that's what I'd like to see. Or even some more split jackets with some groovy artwork on the stems. That would satisfy me lol

The Toolbox - model with small tools inside the earstem accessible via an opening icon.
The Balloon - model with super light transparent membrane frame filled with gas, able to float next to you when you take them off!
The Headband - model that fits like a headband, no arms, round frame that fits around your head, round lenses, like an alternative over the top.
Kevlar frame (like shoe one)
White Iridium lens - mirrored and pure white. I sense this cant be done as i dont know any company that made a white lens, i guess it would have already happened by now if Oakley were able to produce it.

I'd like a brushed iridium instead of mirrored iridium. Similar to what Dillon makes.

I'd also like a switchlock frame the size of the Tens or Monster Dogs, like a Jumbo Jawbone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with the comment about an NBA series. I could see an NBA Fuel Cell line with the team logo design on the stems, now that would be awesome! I'm a huge Mavs fan and would definitely rock these at games.

From what I've heard though the NBA is very selective and their trademarks and who can use their logos/names.

Come on Now........... NFL line. STEELERS Fuel cell or Jawbones. Awesome!!
Then take that a step further. Throwback NFL!!!

How about Car lines. Infinity, Honda, Acura, Chevy, Ford, etc. That would be cool.

Back