• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Shades That Should Exist....

I don't see why they charge so much..it seems like they just glued one of those 3D films right on top of a clear lens. Now, if it was one of those infused lenses with 3D technology...that's something cool! I could be wrong, but that's just what they seem like to me.

Jay-Z is the shiznit! I would be interested in a special/limited edition pair with his name on it...just not to keen on the plaintiffs, don't fit me right. Maybe in the crosshairs or c-wires or even felon (just happens to fit his past), LOL. And something for the Wu...that would be sick! Maybe a signature series for each of the core members...RZA, GZA, Ghostface Killa, Inspecta Deck, Method Man, U-God, Raekwon the Chef and the Ol' Dirty Bastard (RIP)!!! Hehehe, classic!

Retro Yamaha Collab
Put the Yamaha Speedblock Logo into the Stems/Frames with the retro logo on the goggle straps
Frogskins MX O Frames and Crowbars.
3 Color ways for each
Black/White with Positive Red/Persimmon
Yellow with Black Iridium
Blue with Fire Iridium
That would be so sweet

NFL line would be cool too but if you want a Jawbone in Steelers colors might as well get the Livestrong.
I was thinking more on the lines of the Fuel Cell. Steelers logo on the ear stems like the USC Trojan Fuel Cells.
Livestrong's are cool but would not go with everything. Little to much yellow. Game day glasses for sure.

".RZA, GZA, Ghostface Killa, Inspecta Deck, Method Man, U-God, Raekwon the Chef and the Ol' Dirty Bastard (RIP)!!"

Couldn't possibly just make wu glasses for each member, would have to be wu as a whole, then other hip hop icons...or iconic hip hop groups..run DMC, tribe called quest, public enemies, NWA (although I don't think this would transfer into a worldwide marketable product)...jigga, dre, em, nas, weezy, posdenous, chuck D (spinoff series from the groups). So many more to choose from....

".RZA, GZA, Ghostface Killa, Inspecta Deck, Method Man, U-God, Raekwon the Chef and the Ol' Dirty Bastard (RIP)!!"

Couldn't possibly just make wu glasses for each member, would have to be wu as a whole, then other hip hop icons...or iconic hip hop groups..run DMC, tribe called quest, public enemies, NWA (although I don't think this would transfer into a worldwide marketable product)...jigga, dre, em, nas, weezy, posdenous, chuck D (spinoff series from the groups). So many more to choose from....

As much as I would love to see a Hip-Hop/Rap artist series, it probably will never happen :sad:. Image wise it's just not Oakley's style, but you never know. Maybe if Jay-Z were to start competing in triathalons, Dre were to start competing in Strong Man and Wu were to create a 37th chamber, LOL. Good taste in music btw!

As much as I would love to see a Hip-Hop/Rap artist series, it probably will never happen :sad:. Image wise it's just not Oakley's style, but you never know. Maybe if Jay-Z were to start competing in triathalons, Dre were to start competing in Strong Man and Wu were to create a 37th chamber, LOL. Good taste in music btw!

Cheers man.... you got me wishing for a 37th chamber now though.lol

As much as I would love to see a Hip-Hop/Rap artist series, it probably will never happen :sad:. Image wise it's just not Oakley's style, but you never know.

Not the more "hardcore" acts we've been talking about, but Oakley have dabbled in the 'rap' arena before.
T-Pain, Oil Rig and Split Thump.
Lil Jon, Oil Drum and Dispatch.

But yeah, we'll never see Dre-Frames, Snoop Doggles, Splice Cubes, or Eazy E-Wires.
I like my old skool.

Back