• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley’s are Eye Candy

Water you doing?
IMG_20211230_144529995.jpg

wow, these sunglasses will last you till our sun die........ 🌞😎 its halfway though it's 9 billion year life

although: In about 600 million years from now, the level of carbon dioxide will fall below the level needed to sustain C3 carbon fixation photosynthesis used by trees. , the long-term trend is for plant life to die off altogether. The extinction of plants will be the demise of almost all animal life since plants are the base of the food chain on Earth

😢 so use your Oakleys now bros...... soon it will be too late 😭 happy new year !

wow, these sunglasses will last you till our sun die........ 🌞😎 its halfway though it's 9 billion year life

although: In about 600 million years from now, the level of carbon dioxide will fall below the level needed to sustain C3 carbon fixation photosynthesis used by trees. , the long-term trend is for plant life to die off altogether. The extinction of plants will be the demise of almost all animal life since plants are the base of the food chain on Earth

😢 so use your Oakleys now bros...... soon it will be too late 😭 happy new year !
I wear RX. All my pairs are shelf whores

I wear RX. All my pairs are shelf whores
I am a shelf whore also .... well, more of a box whore, since i keep em all in said boxes.

but it is idiotic, as you can tell, because all life on earth will end !

no matter what we and Greta Tunafish try to do...... so we might as well use our sunglasses !!

:beach: who cares that you cant see shit and might run over someone, as long as you look cool

Back