• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

***Official 2018 College Football Thread***

Is this thread getting back on track? I'm asking for a friend.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I think we may finally get to enjoy college football discussion here for a bit without the persistent unwarranted hate from a certain member.

Folks is big mad that Georgia was even considered for the 4th spot man. Gonna be a lot of talk talk talk for a couple weeks before the bowls finally kick in good. Can't wait for the good games to start up....

Lol...
FB_IMG_1543896897418.jpg

Go UCF.

Be quiet.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I ain't got a dog in the hunt. I just find it humorous that majority of college fans have turned on them. Boise St was and still is a darling. Houston got a ton of love! UCF has rubbed everyone kinda raw I guess......

I’d love to see Bama/ UCF. Then UCF would know what a beat down feels like.
My complaint with the group of 5 teams has always been that they don't have to endure the rigors of a power 5 schedule. A one off game they can win, but can they play Wisconsin, Purdue, Michigan, Illinois, Nebraska in successive weeks and muster 3 wins? They don't have the depth to compete week in and week out vs power 5 schools. They shouldn't enjoy the spoils of the playoffs without enduring the rigors of power 5 schedules to get there!

My complaint with the group of 5 teams has always been that they don't have to endure the rigors of a power 5 schedule. A one off game they can win, but can they play Wisconsin, Purdue, Michigan, Illinois, Nebraska in successive weeks and muster 3 wins? They don't have the depth to compete week in and week out vs power 5 schools. They shouldn't enjoy the spoils of the playoffs without enduring the rigors of power 5 schedules to get there!
I’d love to see more of that.

Back