• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

***Official 2018 College Football Thread***

Well this Urban Meyer thing sure blew up quickly...
I do believe there is more to the story than what the media is reporting. He apparently reported this through the proper channels in 2015 (or so he says that he did). If this is the case, the athletic director might be in the hot seat. He’s on paid leave, but that’s just the university following their own protocol to cover their own ass. I have a feeling he will be back coaching the team shortly. He’s definitely not going to back down.

Oh,
And War Damn Eagle! I think we are going to have a good season this year.
4BAC6F30-F110-4812-A45E-82F0DBF48DDE.jpeg

I do believe there is more to the story than what the media is reporting. He apparently reported this through the proper channels in 2015 (or so he says that he did). If this is the case, the athletic director might be in the hot seat. He’s on paid leave, but that’s just the university following their own protocol to cover their own ass. I have a feeling he will be back coaching the team shortly. He’s definitely not going to back down.

Meyer initially told the press when interviewed about the allegations that he had never heard anything about it and wasn't aware of the accusations. Now he says he knew, notified the proper personnel, and the media just misunderstood his answers. It's kind of hard to misunderstand...."“I was never told about anything. Never anything came to light, never had a conversation about it. So I know nothing about it," Meyer said on July 24.""

Hope he gets burned for this one.

Meyer initially told the press when interviewed about the allegations that he had never heard anything about it and wasn't aware of the accusations. Now he says he knew, notified the proper personnel, and the media just misunderstood his answers. It's kind of hard to misunderstand...."“I was never told about anything. Never anything came to light, never had a conversation about it. So I know nothing about it," Meyer said on July 24.""

Hope he gets burned for this one.
Yeah that media day explanation was interesting. I guess we’ll see when the evidence begins to unfold. He may have had a legitimate reason to hold back during that interview; I don’t know.

Yeah that media day explanation was interesting. I guess we’ll see when the evidence begins to unfold. He may have had a legitimate reason to hold back during that interview; I don’t know.

The AD may have told him to hold back

Lol. I'm stunned that there is a need for a sign like that. Well, not really, but i'm stunned that they would actually put it up.

Remember when bobby bowden used to always say yea but they're good kids. Lol.

Latest Posts

Back