• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

***Official 2018 College Football Thread***

DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPION UCF GOLDEN KNIGHTS hung 56 on university of Connecticut in their season opener last night. Their offense appears to be running on all cylinders despite having their head coach and upcoming starting QB stolen by the Nebraska Corn-busters.

Hopefully they can stay on track and keep improving through the season and repeat as NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPION UCF GOLDEN KNIGHTS hung 56 on university of Connecticut in their season opener last night. Their offense appears to be running on all cylinders despite having their head coach and upcoming starting QB stolen by the Nebraska Corn-busters.

Hopefully they can stay on track and keep improving through the season and repeat as NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
To the other side of the wall with you.

:rofl:

Well the Texas Longhorns choked in their season opener against unranked Maryland. Once again the longhorns have shown that they cant live up to the preseason hype and and arent deserving of being a ranked team....or even top 50. Its been so long since theyve been relevant that they should consider stepping down to division 2 or letting their chearleaders suit up and take the field.

Well the Texas Longhorns choked in their season opener against unranked Maryland. Once again the longhorns have shown that they cant live up to the preseason hype and and arent deserving of being a ranked team....or even top 50. Its been so long since theyve been relevant that they should consider stepping down to division 2 or letting their chearleaders suit up and take the field.

Year after year I kept seeing them in the preseason top 25 and i'm thinking, what exactly have they done to deserve that. It happened when Charlie strong was hired and all of a sudden they were good again without even playing a game. Same thing with Herman. Little bit of favoritism going on here?

And UCF should've gotten their shot at the playoff last year. I'm not sure they would have won, but they deserved a chance.

USC:

Our Freshman quarterback did well. No turnovers and averaged 8 yrd/pass. We had 200+ yards in the air and 280 on the ground. Not too bad.

Our defense giving up 300+ yards on the ground is a big concern.

Next week is Stanford. They have an air attack and little running game.

Fight On!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

USC:

Our Freshman quarterback did well. No turnovers and averaged 8 yrd/pass. We had 200+ yards in the air and 280 on the ground. Not too bad.

Our defense giving up 300+ yards on the ground is a big concern.

Next week is Stanford. They have an air attack and little running game.

Fight On!

Bryce Love isn't on ur radar???

18 carry for 29 yrds against SDST... not too impressive. But hell rack up 215 yrds against our porous run defense.

Yea i'm thinking that's not gonna be typical.

Back