• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit Bosses - Overpriced?

I don't think they are overpriced. I have the Tron edition and root beer. I have only worn the root beer. I really like the way they look and hug the face.

Way overpriced. True value is around $325...roughly half their retail. What is stupid is that if that was the retail you would pay $225 or so in secondary market new as you do...or did...for X Metals. And ive NEVER gotten a compliment on a PB but my X Metals always turn heads. Ive also owned.....at least 8 or 9 PB...few Mattes and Polished couple Trons. All went bye bye in favor of more X Metals with no regrets. On occasion i do miss he Teons...them i put on a Juliet or X Squared and that fixes that feeling

Way overpriced. True value is around $325...roughly half their retail. What is stupid is that if that was the retail you would pay $225 or so in secondary market new as you do...or did...for X Metals. And ive NEVER gotten a compliment on a PB but my X Metals always turn heads. Ive also owned.....at least 8 or 9 PB...few Mattes and Polished couple Trons. All went bye bye in favor of more X Metals with no regrets. On occasion i do miss he Teons...them i put on a Juliet or X Squared and that fixes that feeling

Trons are the only one worth having IMO. The others are pretty boring, and the Ducati is a little out there. I wouldn't mind a polished black one though.

They are overpriced for me because they just aren't interesting, and I don't want them even for a c note.

I could come up with a bitchin' design for Oakley. Scandium frames. Radium impregnated icons that glow blue (with lead shielding for the wearer). Hydraulic hinges. AT LEAST SOME TRITIUM ICONS.

Back