• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Re-releasing The Valve For 2014....

I've never been proven wrong. There are a lot of clueless people out there. I've been trying to set them straight for awhile.

I've never been proven wrong. There are a lot of clueless people out there. I've been trying to set them straight for awhile.
Name 5 frames that you believe to be made in the US. I'll e-mail Oakley about it, and I'll come back to this thread when I get a response from them.

Look at his post history, he's convinced that all Oakleys are still made in the US. I haven't seen the new Valve in stores yet, but I'd bet a lot of money that they're made in China like all of the other O-Matter and Acetate these days.

Just an FYI, acetate frames were never made in the US.

Please explain to us minions Oakley's decision to remove "MADE IN USA" from its frames if they are still made in SoCal...

Hey Playmaker, I went to the store today and took pics of some of the eyewear boxes. You may or may not be shocked but this proves what I was saying before.

Jupiter Carbon
2utujy4e.jpg

Style Switch
4a7erura.jpg

Newly packaged Fuel Cell
ymaqahem.jpg

So there you have it. I don't know how much more proof you need than that.

And then there's this post...

I'm not going to explain the reasoning. If you go back to the Jupiter carbon post you will see I stated they were made in China.

Back