• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Recent Events, Account Security and Protecting Yourself - Official Message

Hacker was asked "Trump. Is that you"? The answer shot back quickly was "yes sir". Something along those lines. Anyway my point is I'm not sold that it 'is' Trump. But it seems like someone who at least knows the reputation of @Trump.

I4UByFCw.jpg

Here’s the person’s email address and IP address that hacked my account. Do not complete any deals with this person’s email address. I’m not sure how many members were affected. Shout out to you guys and the mods for catching this quick and tagging/messaging those affected thus far so we could stop it before a bunch of members got scammed.
The person that hacked my account sent a few messages in what looked like the Arabic language; so I don’t think they are based in the U.S. Also, the messages that were written in English were written with bad form as well.

33346BFF-9FD3-4206-8ECE-4112331F6FDB.jpeg

Here’s the person’s email address and IP address that hacked my account. Do not complete any deals with this person’s email address. I’m not sure how many members were affected. Shout out to you guys and the mods for catching this quick and tagging/messaging those affected thus far so we could stop it before a bunch of members got scammed.
The person that hacked my account sent a few messages in what looked like the Arabic language; so I don’t think they are based in the U.S. Also, the messages that were written in English were written with bad form as well.

View attachment 851258
Can you post the Arabic here? And before he says anything, @Tom., it wasn't me. P.S. The GTA clip, the pantless kid sounds Arab, but the dad doesn't. LOL.

How bout we just shut the FnF bs in pms down. If it’s that big of a deal, add the price to you to the price of the item so you don’t take a cut. PayPal issues are resolved faster and easier with a disputed claim of an item not being received then FnF.

Back