• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Recent Events, Account Security and Protecting Yourself - Official Message

How bout we just shut the FnF bs in pms down. If it’s that big of a deal, add the price to you to the price of the item so you don’t take a cut. PayPal issues are resolved faster and easier with a disputed claim of an item not being received then FnF. Also anyone who was hacked savvy enough to have got the ip of the user in the case of no vpn used?

Agreed on PayPal G&S and that is the forum rules. We already tracked back the IPs from our end - all appeared to use a VPN.

How bout we just shut the FnF bs in pms down. If it’s that big of a deal, add the price to you to the price of the item so you don’t take a cut. PayPal issues are resolved faster and easier with a disputed claim of an item not being received then FnF. Also anyone who was hacked savvy enough to have got the ip of the user in the case of no vpn used?
Those are already the rules. You want mods to monitor PM’s for the word F&F?

Those are already the rules. You want mods to monitor PM’s for the word F&F?
No, but I know I see on more than one occasion that it is explicitly stated as the rule but “we don’t know what happens in pms or PayPal”. What I am saying is a message to the users to be more responsible with sticking to the rule since it is there to protect them; please do not mistake my concern for users with more moderation requests or lack of privacy concerns.

How bout we just shut the FnF bs in pms down. If it’s that big of a deal, add the price to you to the price of the item so you don’t take a cut. PayPal issues are resolved faster and easier with a disputed claim of an item not being received then FnF.
That's what I do. As a buyer I am more confident in G&S transactions than F&F, and as a seller I feel it makes the buyer more comfortable.

Agreed on PayPal G&S and that is the forum rules. We already tracked back the IPs from our end - all appeared to use a VPN.
Is using a VPN a bad thing? I travel internationally for work, a lot, so I almost always use a VPN.

Is using a VPN a bad thing? I travel internationally for work, a lot, so I almost always use a VPN.

Not at all. A VPN is a great tool for protecting your Internet activity; especially when connecting to public networks. Also as you mentioned, traveling outside of the country they’re nice because you can still connect to streaming services that may not be available in the countries you’re visiting.
People use them for bad things too though making it difficult to track them down when they’re stealing other people’s sh!t.

Can you post the Arabic here? And before he says anything, @Tom., it wasn't me. P.S. The GTA clip, the pantless kid sounds Arab, but the dad doesn't. LOL.

Well I was going to but the messages disappeared before I was able to screenshot them. I was bouncing back and forth between Tapatalk and a web browser investigating what was going on with my account getting hacked and they got deleted somehow.

Not at all. A VPN is a great tool for protecting your Internet activity; especially when connecting to public networks. Also as you mentioned, traveling outside of the country they’re nice because you can still connect to streaming services that may not be available in the countries you’re visiting.
People use them for bad things too though making it difficult to track them down when they’re stealing other people’s sh!t.
Can you recommend a VPN that works with Netflix and Amazon Prime Video? The one I use won't, and that's the only disadvantage. Yeah, people do use them for bad things. On an aviation forum I got banned for using a VPN which was the same VPN company a spammer used.

Back