• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 2 purchase advice

Waiting for the rubbers subject to turn naughty...

watch.gif

I would recommend building up your cart for free shipping with parts you may need, The lenses are pretty decent to! The have the new Matte ones for the R2!
I’m personally waiting to place an order until they have the lens screws back in stock. Definitely do all I can to support Linegear!!!!

I thought the price was really good. I've been searching for a decent price on some R2's locally and came up empty. I'm also not great at scouting for deals.

I thought the price was really good. I've been searching for a decent price on some R2's locally and came up empty. I'm also not great at scouting for deals.
This bud a great point that you make. There aren’t exactly a ton of these out there coming up for sale on the regular. I have paid $350 for an R2 in my collecting career. So I suppose it really isn’t that outrageous. I mean it is $75 difference we are talking about here, and I’m not saying that this is an insignificant amount of money to a lot of people, but we are talking about high end sunglasses here. I assume you aren’t living paycheck to paycheck if you want to buy these (and hey, even if you are, and they are something you’ve worked and saved for forever, then I say Go For It!) If it makes you happy and gets you a pair you want, go for it dude. Life’s way too short!

Back